Objectives and Key Results, or OKRs, is a framework for defining and tracking business objectives and their outcomes. While most companies set objectives or goals, they might not always call them by this name. We know "a rose by any other name would smell as sweet," so we allow you to rename the Objectives feature, in addition to the terms objective and key result, in 15Five to suit your team's needs. 🌹
How do I rename Objectives and Key Results?
1. Click on 'Settings' from the left navigation.
2. Click on 'Features' to expand the feature settings.
3. Click on 'Objectives'.
4. Click on the down arrow to open Display name settings.
5. Type the alternative name for 'Objective' and/or the alternative name for 'Key result', and click 'Save'.
6. A pop up will appear to alert you that changing the display name will result in immediate change in-app and in emails. If your display name(s) appear correctly, and you are ready to make the change, click 'Yes, save this new setting'.
Success! 🙌 You'll see in-app that the Objectives tab is now renamed with the plural version of your chosen display name and all instances of 'objective' and 'key result' have been updated throughout the app.