The Objectives Dashboard allows admin and reviewers a closer look at all Objectives that they have visibility into, as well as some higher level data about who owns objectives, how many objectives they own, and how aligned the company's objectives are.
Within the main Objectives Dashboard, there are three different tables displaying various Objectives data. See the Objectives status table (directly under your filters) for a quick look into how all objectives are tracking based on their end date., see the Objectives and Key Results ownership tables for a look into the number of people with or without objectives + key results, or see the Objectives alignment table for insight into the percentage of objectives that are aligned vs not aligned.
The Objectives Report: Status page mimics what you see on the 'All objectives' page. Feel free to filter based on owner, objective type, alignment, etc to nail down the objective(s) you are looking for.
- One added bonus here is the option to 'unarchive' directly from the report.
- The options to 'Export as CSV' and 'Share link' also exist here.
For more information on managing objectives, see these articles.
Figuring out who owns objectives and who doesn't shouldn't be a hassle. If everyone in the company needs to have at least one objective, this report makes it easy for admin and reviewers to check. The Objectives Report: Ownership page displays additional metrics around who owns objectives, how many they own, and what the status of each of these owned objectives is.
- Use the filters to check on specific groups and/or individuals to ensure objectives are moving right along.
- Headers for the Ownership report are below:
- Total objectives
- Current objectives
- Past due objectives
- Closed objectives
- Key Results
- Last seen
- You can also download a CSV or XLSX report of these fields to further sort and filter.
For more information on creating objectives, see these articles.
The Objectives Report: Alignment page looks very similar to your 'All objectives' and 'Objectives Status' pages. The difference is, we have auto filtered to only show you only the aligned objectives. Feel free to change the filter to show only 'unaligned' objectives.
- Just as with the other Objectives reports, you can export aligned or unaligned objectives as a CSV.
For more information on aligning objectives, see this article.