The Reporting tab provides you with better insights into how your team is using 15Five. While viewing each report, you may want to thank the people who submit quality 15Fives, employees who review 15Fives regularly, send a nudge to people asking them to give an update on their objective, or nudging them to hold more 1-on-1s. You may also want to reach out to people whose 15Fives submission rate is low or reviewers who aren't staying up to date on reviewing to see if you can help.
NOTE ✏️: Contacting is only available when viewing reports and not when viewing dashboards.
To contact people from within reports
1. Click on 'Reporting' from your left navigation.
2. Click on the desired dashboard and into the report. As an example, we will check out the Submitted 15Fives report.
3. If needed, use the filters at the top of the report to only see the people you need or leave them blank to see all possible data.
4. Select the people that you would like to contact using the checkboxes to the left of their names. If you would like to contact an entire group, you can always filter (top of the page) or view by (above and to the right of the individuals list) that group and select all the checkboxes.
5. After selecting a person or people, a 'Contact' button will appear in the top right of the 'Individuals' (or 'Groups') box.
6. Click contact and fill in the text box. The content in this box is what will be included in the email to your people.
7. Click 'Send email'.