Efficiently setting and tracking goals is crucial to any organization's growth and success. 15Five offers the option to either create Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) one-off or add OKRs to 15Five in bulk via bulk import CSV. Whether you're scaling up or streamlining processes, the ability to bulk import objectives and key results can save admins hours of manual entry work.
Access and availability
Bulk import objectives via CSV
- Click on the Settings menu at the upper right corner of your 15Five account.
- Select Features from the dropdown menu.
- Click on 'Objectives'.
- Click on the 'Import' tab in the top navigation bar.
- Click Create new import.
- Download a template for your import CSV by clicking Download template.
Alternatively, if you already have OKRs in a separate spreadsheet, pull up that spreadsheet and make sure the columns match those in the "Prepare your CSV" section. Then, click Skip.
Even if you have OKRs in a separate spreadsheet already, we suggest downloading the template and adding your existing data to the template. This minimizes the leg work of adjusting your existing CSV to match our required format.
- Fill out your bulk import CSV and save it as a UTF-8 file. Refer to the "Prepare your CSV" section of the OKR creation page to see how columns should be formatted and which columns are optional and required.
- Click Create new import, then select your saved CSV file. The import will begin automatically.
- Review the upload. If you need to make changes, click Start over. If everything looks as expected, click Publish (#) objectives.
- You'll be redirected to the Import history page, which contains all previous imports. If you published changes that you didn't mean to, click Revert import to the right of the import.