👥 Only an account admin can make someone a billing administrator.
Account admins can manage billing information for your company by default. However, your company may have a need for a billing administrator who can handle invoices and billing preferences without having full account admin permissions. If you want to give someone access to the 'Billing' page in 15Five without giving them access to all company features and settings, you've come to the right place!
In this article, you will learn...
- How to make someone a billing admin
- How the user experience differs for billing admins and account admins
Make someone a billing administrator
- Click on the Settings gear in the top, right-hand corner of your 15Five account.
- Select 'People' from the dropdown menu. You'll land on the 'Manage people' page.
- Use the search bar to look up the person you want to make a billing admin.
- Click on the person's name to open their account settings.
- Scroll to the 'Permissions' header towards the bottom of the person's account settings page, then check the box to the left of 'Billing administrator'.
- Click the Save button at the bottom of the screen to save your changes.
Billing admins who aren't account admins
Once a person is assigned as a billing admin, they will see a 'Company settings' section in their Settings dropdown menu.
Billing admins who are not also account admins will only see information about Billing on the 'Company Settings' page.
Account admins see several other sections in the 'Admin settings' section in their Settings dropdown menu.
They also have access to several more tabs on the 'Company settings' page compared to billing admins, who only have access to the billing tab.
Help Center article 💡: Manage 15Five account administrators