Your company may have a need for a billing administrator who can handle invoices and billing preferences without having full account administrator permissions. If you want to give someone access to the 'Billing' page in 15Five without giving them access to all company features and settings, you've come to the right place!
Only existing account administrators can make someone a billing administrator.
Make someone a billing administrator
1. Click on the Settings menu at the upper right corner of your 15Five account and then click People.
2. You'll land on the 'Manage people' page.
3. Find and select the person you wish to make a billing administrator.
4. Under the 'Permissions' header, check the box to the left of 'Billing administrator'.
5. Click on the Save button at the bottom to save your changes.
⭐️ This is what the new billing administrator will see from their account. The options on the 'Company settings' page are limited to information about Billing.
⭐️ This is what an account administrator sees from their account. Notice all the additional options in the Settings menu and on the 'Company settings' page.
Success Center article 🗒: Manage 15Five account administrators
To see a list of all account administrators, visit this page.