Only an account admin can make someone a billing administrator.
Your company may have a need for a billing administrator who can handle invoices and billing preferences without having full account admin permissions. If you want to give someone access to the 'Billing' page in 15Five without giving them access to all company features and settings, you've come to the right place!
Make someone a billing administrator
- Click on the Settings gear in the top, right-hand corner of your 15Five account.
- Select 'People' from the dropdown menu. You'll land on the 'Manage people' page.
- Use the search bar to look up the person you want to make a billing admin.
- Click on the person's name to open their account settings.
- Under the 'Permissions' header on the account settings page, check the box to the left of 'Billing administrator'.
- Click the Save button at the bottom of the screen to save your changes.
Billing admins are aren't account admins
Once a person is assigned as a billing admin, they will see 'Company settings' in their Settings dropdown menu.
The options on the 'Company settings' page are limited to information about Billing.
This is what an account admin sees in their Settings menu. Notice all the additional options in the Settings menu and on the 'Company settings' page.
Help Center article 💡: Manage 15Five account administrators