If the email you use to log into 15Five with is a Google email address, you can enable a setting that allows you to log into your 15Five account via Google sign-in. Doing so makes it faster to log into 15Five, and saves you the hassle of remembering another password.
Set up Google sign-in for 15Five
1. Click on the Settings menu at the upper right corner of your 15Five account and then click My settings.
2. Click on the 'Security' tab.
3. Click Setup to the right of 'Sign in with Google'.
4. A screen should pop up that lists the Google email address you're logged into on your computer. Choose the email address that is associated with your 15Five account. If you don't see the email address you use for 15Five, click Use another account and go through the steps of authenticating that email address.
5. Voilà- you can now log into your 15Five account using your Google email address (keep reading for steps on how to do so)!
If you'd ever like to disconnect your email address from your 15Five account, simply go to your security settings and click Disconnect next to that email address.
Log into 15Five using Google sign-In
1. Go to https://my.15five.com/.
2. Click Sign in with Google.
3. Select the email address that you use for 15Five.
4. You will be logged in and redirected to your 15Five homepage.
Google sign-in not working for you?
If you're having issues logging into 15Five using Google sign-in, here are some things you can try:
1. Make sure the Google email address you're signing in with matches the email address your 15Five account is registered under.
2. Contact one of your account administrators to make sure that SSO isn't enabled for your company.
If you're still experiencing issues, reach out to our Customer Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.