If you use a Google email address to access 15Five, you can log into your account via Google sign-in. Doing so makes it faster to log into 15Five, and saves you the hassle of remembering another password.
Set up Google sign-in for 15Five
1. Navigate to your security settings.
2. Click "Setup" next to "Sign in with Google"
3. A screen should pop up that lists the Google email address you're logged into on your computer. Choose the email address that is associated with your 15Five account. If you don't see the email address you use for 15Five, click "Use another account" and go through the steps of authenticating that email address.
4. Voilà- you can now log into your 15Five account using your Google email address (keep reading for steps on how to do so)!
If you'd ever like to disconnect your email address from your 15Five account, simply go to your security settings and click "disconnect" next to that email address.
Log into 15Five using Google sign-In
1. Navigate to https://my.15five.com/.
2. Click "Sign in with Google".
3. Select the email address that you use for 15Five.
4. You will be redirected to your 15Five homepage.
Google sign-in not working for you?
If you're having issues logging into 15Five using Google sign-in, here are some things you can try:
1. Make sure the Google email address you're signing in with matches the email address your 15Five account is registered under.
2. Contact one of your account administrators to make sure that SSO isn't required for your company.
If you're still experiencing issues, reach out to our Customer Support Team at email@example.com.