If you need to create competencies or you need to update them for future review cycles, you can do so through the 'Manage features' page. You can also create and save competencies while creating a question template.
To manage competencies:
1. Click on your avatar in your upper right corner.
2. Select 'Manage Features'.
3. Scroll down to the Reviews section and click 'Configure'.
4. Expand the 'Competencies' section.
To add a competency, click on 'Add another competency'.
To remove a competency, click on the 'x' icon to the right of the competency.
5. Click 'Save'.
6. These competencies will be pulled into the workflow when you go to create a question template. Competencies can be added to Self+Manager and/or Peer review templates.
More steps to be completed before creating your new cycle: