If you need to create competencies or you need to update them for future review cycles, you can do so through the 'Manage features' page. You can also create and save competencies while creating a question template.
15Five does not have example competencies that are one size fits all. Ultimately, competencies will depend on your company and its mission + values, as well as each employee's job description. We do have a couple of articles that you will find helpful as you create and use competencies that are science-backed.
To manage competencies
1. Click on your avatar in your upper right corner.
2. Select 'Manage Features'.
3. Scroll down to the Reviews section and click 'Configure'.
4. Expand the 'Competencies' section.
To add a competency, click on 'Add another competency'.
To remove a competency, click on the 'x' icon to the right of the competency.
5. Click 'Save'.
6. These competencies will be pulled into the workflow when you go to create a question template. Competencies can be added to Self+Manager and/or Peer review templates.
More steps to be completed before creating your new cycle: