Occasionally 15Five makes changes to its Okta integration. These changes aim to provide a better overall experience to Okta and 15Five customers.
To take advantage of these updates, you have to add a new instance of 15Five in your Okta organization. If you already have an existing instance of 15Five, follow the steps below.
Migrate from an old instance to an updated instance of 15Five
1. Log in to your Okta Org as an admin.
2. Open the Admin UI.
3. Click on 'Add Applications'.
4. Add a new instance of 15Five.
5. Configure the application including Provisioning. See this guide for more information: https://success.15five.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002699571-Configuring-SCIM-with-Okta
6. After SCIM Provisioning has been enabled, go to the 'Import' tab of your new app instance. Click 'Import Now'.
7. After the users from 15Five are downloaded, select the users you want to be created or linked in Okta and then click on 'Confirm Assignments'.
8. A pop-up will appear asking if you would like to proceed with the assignment confirmation. Click 'Confirm'.
9. Go back to your Admin Dashboard.
10. Open your old app instance in Okta.
11. Go to the 'Provisioning' tab.
12. On the SETTINGS section, click on 'Integration'.
13. Click on 'Edit' and uncheck Enable API Integration. Click 'Save'.
14. You can now deactivate or delete your old app instance and continue using the new app you added.
- If you were using SAML as the sign-on mode for your old app instance, you will need to set up SAML on your new app instance in Okta (recommended) or maintain the old app instance to ensure that the SAML functionality continues to work.
- If you were using your old app as a profile master for certain Okta attributes, you would need to set your new app as the profile master for the same attributes.