After attributes have been created, they may need to be edited, renamed, or deleted. If you need to manage people attributes for your company, this article will show you how to take various actions. If you are looking to update attributes, see this article. If your company is using our Public API, you can also manage, update, and delete attributes there.
Default attributes cannot be renamed or deleted.
Manage people attributes
1. Click on 'Settings' from the left navigation.
2. Click on 'People' to expand the people settings.
3. Last, click on 'Attributes'.
4. Find the attribute that needs to be edited or deleted and click the '...' to the right of it.
5. To update the attribute, click 'Edit'. To remove the attribute, click 'Delete'.
Deleting an attribute will remove the attribute field from all profiles, including those profiles that already contained data for that attribute.
6. Update the name, description, format, and/or settings of the attribute and click 'Save changes'.
7. The change will be reflected in all profile pages.