Tags are a great way to organize objectives that are not necessarily related to hierarchy and/or team structure. Adding another layer of organization to Objectives, tags are ideal for customers who want to be able to easily see who is working on OKRs that are related to specific, shared themes. Some ideas for tags are: Company-wide initiatives or themes, Priority levels, and Company-wide KPIs (i.e. Decrease churn).
If you want your people to be able to tag their objectives when creating, add tags when editing, and allow admins to report by tags on the 'All objectives' page, you will want to enable 'Objectives tags' for your company.
Enable/disable Objectives tags
1. Click on 'Settings' from the left navigation.
2. Click on 'Features' to expand the feature settings.
3. Last, click on 'Objectives'.
4. Click on the down arrow to open Objectives tags settings.
5. Toggle the 'Enable Objectives tags' option On or Off. It will be Off by default.
6. Remember to save your setting.
Once you have enabled Objectives tags, you can create new tags for everyone to use.