Jira Cloud is the #1 software development tool used by agile teams to plan, track, and release great software. The 15Five <> Jira Cloud integration allows your team's key results to be automatically updated in 15Five when they make process in Jira, simplifying work and saving individuals from needing to manually update progress in two places.
In this article, you will learn...
Check out these additional resources for more information on the Jira Cloud integration:
- Help Center article 💡: Use cases for Jira Cloud integration
- Help Center article 💡: Link key result(s) to Jira Cloud issues
Only one Jira company instance can be integrated per 15Five account.
Enable the Jira Cloud integration
You must be a 15Five account admin and a Jira Cloud admin to enable this integration.
- Click on the settings gear in the top, right-hand corner of your 15Five account.
- Select 'Features' from the dropdown menu.
- Click on 'Integrations'.
- Push the Enable button to the right of the Jira Cloud option.
- Click the 'Set up Jira Cloud Integration' button and you will be redirected to log into Atlassian.
- Validate the integration by logging into your Atlassian account and clicking Accept.
- You're done! Your team can begin using the integration immediately.