We understand that a previously nominated peer, in certain circumstances, may need to be removed. Peer nominations can be removed by the participant or their manager (you) up until the peer takes action to accept/decline the nomination. Once a peer has accepted a nomination, the option to remove that peer will not be available.
1. Click on your 'Reviews' tab.
2. Click on the name of the cycle you need to work on. It will be under the 'Active review cycles' section.
3. Click on the 'Peer nominations' tab.
4. Click on the 'My team' tab.
5. Find the participant you would like to remove a nomination for, and click the arrow to the far right. This will expand a list of all peers and their statuses, including a 'Remove' option.
6. Expanded view ⤵️
7. Any nomination that has been approved but not been accepted/declined by the peer can be removed. If the participant's review (in this case the participant is Kristine) has already been finalized, the nomination cannot be removed.
8. Click 'Remove' to remove the peer nomination. Should the peer need to be renominated, they can be added back via the 'Add peer' option.