We understand that a previously nominated peer, in certain circumstances, may need to be removed. Peer nominations can be removed by the participant or their manager (you) up until the peer takes action to accept/decline the nomination. Once a peer has accepted a nomination, the option to remove that peer will not be available.
Review admins cannot remove peers for participants.
Remove peer nominations
1. Click on Best-Self Review® from the left navigation.
2. Click on the name of the cycle you need to work on. It will be under the 'Active review cycles' section.
3. Click on the 'Peer nominations' tab.
4. You will end up on the 'My team' tab. If not, click it.
5. Find the participant you would like to manage nominations for and click the blue arrow to the far right of their name. This will expand a list of all peers and statuses, including option an option to Remove peer nominations.
7. Any nomination that has been approved but not been accepted/declined by the peer can be removed. If the participant's review (in this case the participant is Priya) has already been finalized, nominations cannot be removed.
Removing a nomination is the equivalent of deleting a nomination so that 1- the participant can nominated someone else instead and 2- the nomination no longer appears as needing action.
8. Click Remove to remove tbhe peer nomination. Should the peer need to be renominated, they can be added back via the Add peer button.