You nominated a peer and now need to remove that nomination. Reasons for removing a nomination can vary from needing to nominate someone else instead or just because you no longer need that person to be your peer. Regardless of reason, you can remove peer nominations up until your manager approves/denies the nomination. After your manager has taken action, you are no longer able to remove a nomination on your own and will need your manager's help. Keep reading to learn how to remove a nomination that is waiting on manager approval/denial.
To remove one of my peer nominations
1. Click on your 'Reviews' tab.
2. Click on the name of the cycle you need to work on. It will be under the 'Active review cycles' section.
3. Click on the 'Peer nominations' tab.
4. Click on the 'My nominations' tab.
5. Using the 'Nominate your peers' section, find the nomination you wish to remove.
6. Click 'Remove' to the far right of the nomination you wish to delete.