Sometimes people need a little "nudge" as a reminder to complete a task, like accepting or declining a peer nomination. As a manager, you can help your direct report(s) stay on top of their peer nominations and assist in reminding their peers to take action. After your direct report has nominated a peer and you have approved that nomination, you can send a custom nudge email reminding the peer to accept/decline the nomination.
Peers must accept/decline the nomination and submit their peer review(s) before you finalize your direct report's review results.
Send a "nudge" to your direct report's nominated peer(s)
1. Click on Best-Self Review® from the left navigation.
2. Click on the name of the cycle you need to work on. It will be under the 'Active review cycles' section.
3. Click on the 'Peer nominations' tab.
4. You will end up on the 'My team' tab. If not, click it.
5. Find the participant whose peer(s) you would like to nudge and click the blue arrow to the far right of their name. This will expand a list of all peers and statuses, including option an option to Nudge the peer(s).
6. Any peer that has been nominated and approved but not accepted/declined can be nudged. If the participant in question's reviews have already been shared and finalized, the nudge option will not exist—this is because after results are finalized with a participant, no additional reviews are allowed to be submitted about them.
7. Click Nudge.
8. Customize your nudge email using the pop-up window.
9. Click Send email.