Sometimes people need a little "nudge" as a reminder to complete a task. As a manager, you can help your direct report(s) stay on top of their peer nominations and assist in reminding their peers to accept/decline a nomination. After your direct report has nominated a peer and you have approved that nomination, you can send a custom nudge email reminding the peer to accept/decline the nomination.
1. Click on your 'Reviews' tab.
2. Click on the name of the cycle you need to work on. It will be under the 'Active review cycles' section.
3. Click on the 'Peer nominations' tab.
4. Click on the 'My team' tab.
5. Find the participant whose peer(s) need to be nudged, and click the arrow to the far right. This will expand a list of all peers and their statuses, including a 'Nudge' option.
6. Expanded view ⤵️
7. Any peer that has been nominated and approved but not accepted/declined can be nudged. If the participant's review has already been finalized, the nudge option will not exist.
8. Click 'Nudge'.
9. Customize your nudge email using the pop-up window.
10. Click 'Send email'.