15Five's integration with Microsoft Teams brings the power of High Fives to your existing workflow, providing real-time visibility into High Fives sent and received across your organization. With this integration, it's easier than ever to give high fives to coworkers and strengthen your company's culture from anywhere. This article provides a step-by-step guide for enabling the Microsoft Teams integration and using it to view and give High Fives. If you encounter any issues with the integration, the article also includes troubleshooting tips and links to Microsoft's Help Center and Support Team.
In this article, you will learn...
- How to enable the Microsoft Teams integration
- How to view and give high fives in Microsoft Teams
- Troubleshooting steps
Access and availability
Enable the Microsoft Teams integration
Before you begin, make sure that the High Five Feed is enabled in High Fives feature settings. This step is required to use the Microsoft Teams <> 15Five integration.
- Click on the Settings gear in the top right-hand corner of 15Five.
- Select 'Integrations' from the dropdown menu.
- Click Enable to the right of the Microsoft Teams option.
- Confirm that you would like to enable the integration by clicking on the orange Enable Microsoft Teams button.
- Look for the green banner confirming the integration has been enabled.
View and give High Fives in Microsoft Teams
Once the Microsoft Teams integration is enabled, anyone within your organization can take the steps below to view and give high fives in Microsoft Teams.
- Open the 15Five app from the top navigation bar of Microsoft Teams.
- Click Sign in to your account, then use your 15Five credentials to sign in.
- After signing in, the 15Five tab in Microsoft Teams will show High Fives.
- Give a high five by typing your high five into the text field and clicking High Five. Check out our "Give a High Five" article for instructions and tips on giving high fives.
- Your high five will appear in Microsoft Teams and on the High Fives Dashboard in 15Five upon submission.