👥 Only account admins can manage integrations.
15Five's integration with Microsoft Teams brings the power of High Fives to your existing workflow, providing real-time visibility into High Fives sent and received across your organization. With this integration, it's easier than ever to give high fives to coworkers in the moment and strengthen your company's culture from anywhere. This article provides a step-by-step guide for enabling the Microsoft Teams integration and using it to view and give High Fives. If you encounter any issues with the integration, the article also includes troubleshooting tips and links to Microsoft's Help Center and Support Team.
You must enable the High Five Feed in High Fives feature settings to use the Microsoft Teams <> 15Five integration.
Enable Microsoft Teams integration
- Click on the Settings gear in the top, right-hand corner of your 15Five account.
- Select Features from the dropdown menu.
- At the bottom of the page, click to open the 'Integrations' section.
- Click Enable to the right of the Microsoft Teams option.
- Confirm that you would like to enable the integration by clicking on the orange Enable Microsoft Teams button.
- Look for the green banner confirming the integration has been enabled.
View and give High Fives in MS Teams
Troubleshooting MS Teams issues
- Q: Why don't I see the 15Five app in Microsoft Teams?
A: If you've already installed MS Teams on 15Five's website by following the steps outlined above, this is likely an issue on Microsoft's end, potentially dealing with how your company has the MS Teams integration set up. Here's an article from Microsoft's Help Center that walks through troubleshooting and resolving this issue. If you need to contact Microsoft's Support Team, you can do so via this link.
- Q: Why am I seeing an error in Microsoft Teams that says, "Uh oh! Something went wrong"?
A: You're seeing this error because either 1) the High Fives feature isn't enabled in your company's 15Five account, or 2) the High Five Feed isn't enabled in High Fives feature settings. Please make sure both of these tools are enabled and try refreshing the page.