The 'Team's results' pages within a review cycle allows managers to view and report on questions & answers right in the application. Managers may be able to see only their immediate direct reports (Basic visibility) or their entire reporting line (Hierarchy visibility).
As a manager, you can see how many times each question has been answered for the cycle, filter by type of question (Growth & development, Private manager assessment, Company values, etc), read answers for a specific question, and/or or dive into how one person answered a specific question. As soon as reviews are submitted and the answers become visible, you will be able to analyze them from the 'Team's results' page.
Download a questions & answers report for my team
1. Click on Best-Self Review® from the left navigation.
2. Click on the name of the review cycle you wish to view. (You can also click on the three dots to the right of the cycle name, and then View review cycle.)
3. Find the 'Team's results' tab. It is at the top of your page, to the right of 'Overview', 'Peer nominations', etc.
4. Then click the 'Questions & Answers' tab.
5. The first filter, the 'Review section' filter, allows you to choose a specific set of questions to view—if you'd like. Let's say you only wanted to view the company value questions... You can select that here and then you would only see the company value questions and answers.
6. Next, you can search for a specific question. Use the search bar and the questions containing the term will appear in real time. This search is a "contains search", which means we will search for all questions that contain your search word(s).
7. You have a few options once you find the question you're looking for.
- Click on '30 answers' to view all 30 answers to the question in a list format.
- Click on ... and 'View all answers' to again view all 30 answers to the question or to 'Download as CSV/XLSX' to download the 30 answers.
9. If you choose to 'View all answers', this is what you will see. The download option will download all answers to the specific question you're viewing.
10. While viewing all answers to a specific question, you can search for a participant's name to see their response(s) to that question. For example: if you want to know how Nguta Ithya answered a specific question, you would search for her name to see her answer(s).
Are you looking to report on Private Manager Assessment answers? Check out this article.