Your team participated in a review cycle that included competencies. As results are submitted, the competency assessment details will begin to appear on the 'Team's results' page. To learn more about competencies and how they are developed, see this article.
As a manager, you can download a competency assessment report that includes a column of competencies and a column of competency scores per person. Use the competency results to help identify perception gaps between different perspectives- self, peers, manager.
Download a Competency assessment report for my team
1. Click on 'Features' from the left navigation.
2. Click on 'Best-Self Review'.
3. Click on the name of the review cycle you wish to view. (You can also click on the three dots to the right of the cycle name, and then 'View review cycle'.)
4. Find the 'Team's results' tab on your individual cycle page. It is at the top of your page, to the right of Overview, Peer nominations, etc.
5. In the first section, under your company name and the 'Download' option, click on 'By participant'.
6. If desired, select a specific person or group to filter by using the 'People' drop-down menu.
7. Check out the 'Company competency assessment' results in a Radial or Distribution format.
8. You can also view the 'Strongest competencies by review type' section to see what competencies scored highest among self reviews, peer reviews, manager reviews, and upward reviews.
10. If you would like to download a report of the data you see on the 'By participant' tab, including Competency assessment data, click on the 'Download' button at the top right of your page. All questions & answers, review types, competencies, and a 1-5 competency score are included in the download.
11. Columns included in the download are: First name, Last name, Employee email, Manager first name, Manager last name, Manager email, Group name, Respondent first name, Respondent last name, Review type, Question, Answer, Optional text answer, Date submitted, Review cycle name