Before September comes to a close, we've got two more releases ready to roll. If you use Slack + 15Five, we have one for you. If you plan on utilizing Engagement+ surveys, there's one for that too. Keep reading to learn about our last two releases for the quarter.
Use the 15Five Home page in Slack
We have a Slack integration- that is not news. But did you know that you can add the 15Five app to Slack? Even better, you can interact with various 15Five items from the 15Five Home page in Slack.
A Home tab is a persistent app space that can be enriched with intricate layouts and deep interactivity, and updated whenever the app wants.
What does the 15Five Home page look like and what actions can you take?
- Use the 'Filter by' button at the top right to only show some of your 15Five items.
- To view all available actions for each item, use the '…' option to the right.
The Messages tab contains: all Slack messages received regarding 15Five, as well as all Slack notifications that are enabled for your account.
The About tab contains: all information about the 15Five app for Slack, including what information is shared and a list of 15Five Slack commands.
Improved Engagement+ survey experience
New survey landing page
The survey landing page in 15Five is where all people are directed to before starting the Engagement+ survey. Before today's release, the landing page and the survey were one and the same. Now the landing page includes the estimated time to complete the survey, a detailed description of the anonymity settings, and an explanation of autosave.
- Estimated time to complete the survey: This reassures people that surveys can be completed quickly and won’t eat into the important work they need to do.
- Due date of the survey: This reinforces when the survey needs to be completed by, helping to improve the completion rate.
- Detailed description of confidentiality: This provides more details around the anonymity of Engagement+ surveys, leading to an increase in trust, completion rate, and honest answers.
- Explanation of autosave and quick set reminders: This provides clarity on 15Five's autosave feature, allowing people to start the survey process and come back to it at any time. Also included is the ability to set a reminder, in case now isn’t a good time for the employee to complete the survey. Again, leading to an increase in completion rate.
New filling out a survey experience
We’ve made a number of changes to improve the experience of filling out an Engagement+ survey.
- New progress bar: Encourages completion through transparency and progress tracking.
- Yellow markers will appear in the progress bar for any questions that were skipped, allowing employees to quickly return to those questions at a later time.
- New bigger buttons: Makes it easier for employees to select their answer and know which answers they have previously selected.
- New autoscrolling: This means that the next question comes to you rather than having to continuously scroll as you answer questions.
New notification options
Finally, we added more notifications (Slack and in-app) to the Engagement+ survey set up process- managed by the account admin creating the survey. These new notification options ensure that no employee misses the opportunity to provide their engagement feedback.
For more information, see these articles: