Salesforce is the world's #1 customer relationship management (CRM) platform, and helps marketing, sales, commerce, service and IT teams work as one from anywhere. The one-way, Salesforce > 15Five integration reduces duplicate work by enabling teams to link their key results to Salesforce and have progress automatically updated in 15Five as updates are made in the Salesforce report. Only one Salesforce company instance can be integrated per 15Five company account.
In this article, you will learn...
Once you've set up the integration, check out our "Link key results to Salesforce reports" Help Center article for a walkthrough about how to use the integration.
To enable this integration, you must be both a 15Five account administrator and a Salesforce administrator.
Set up the 15Five + Salesforce integration
- Click on the Settings gear in the top, right-hand corner of 15Five.
- Select 'Features' from the dropdown menu.
- Click into the 'Integrations' section.
- Click on 'Enable' to the right of the Salesforce option.
- Click the 'Enable Salesforce' button and you will be redirected to log into Salesforce.
- Log into Salesforce using your credentials to authenticate your account. You must be a 15Five account administrator and a Salesforce administrator to set up this integration.
- Once you've authenticated your account, the integration is set up. Your entire company is now able to use the Salesforce integration to link their key results to Salesforce reports.