When you set up an Engagement+ survey for your company, you enabled the optional question feedback setting. People then left optional feedback and submitted their surveys. As an account administrator, what are the next steps in ensuring this feedback is heard and people feel acknowledged, while still maintaining a high level of psychological safety? You've come to the right place to get that answer.
Respond to optional Engagement+ feedback
1. Click on Features from the left navigation.
2. Click on 'Engagement+'.
3. Then click 'Surveys'.
4. Under 'Active surveys' or 'Ended surveys', click on either ... and View survey details or View results to the right of the survey you want to view results for.
5. Once you have made it to the survey results page, choose whether you want to view by Themes or Questions—both will allow you to see and respond to confidential feedback.
The below steps and screenshots are taken from the view by Themes perspective. If you are viewing by Questions, jump to step 8.
6. Themes whose questions have confidential feedback attached will have a speech bubble icon to the right of View questions and Theme details.
7. Click View questions to expand the list of questions.
8. From the questions list, click on View details for the specific question that contains confidential feedback.
9. You will end up on the 'Question details' page. This page contains all answers for the question at hand, plus a section at the bottom of the page titled 'Responses'.
10. Click Respond to the right of the feedback that you would like to reply to and write your response. If the feedback does not have a Respond option to the right, that means the survey participant is not accepting responses and wanted their feedback to be delivered without additional replies.
NoteBefore you reply, check out this note regarding confidentiality and psychological safety.
11. When you're finished with your response, click Post response.
12. You, and all other account administrators, will be able to refer back to your response from the 'Question details' page at anytime. Managers can see responses, if survey settings allow, but managers will never be able to respond to feedback.
13. The survey participant who left feedback will receive an in-app notification alerting them of your response. If desired, they can reply again to keep the conversation going.