There may be times when you need to add the same talking point(s) to multiple 1-on-1 agendas. Let's say you're a manager and you need to talk to each of your direct reports about the same topic—aka you need to add the same talking point to all of you 1-on-1 agendas with them. The bulk adding talking points option is perfect for that use case. Let's walk through how to make it happen.
Bulk add talking points to multiple 1-on-1 agendas
1. Click on Features from the left navigation.
2. Click on '1-on-1s'.
3. From the 'My 1-on-1s' page, click the orange Add talking points button at the top right.
You also have the option to add talking points from your 'Home' page.
4. Add as many talking points as you'd like using the 'Add talking points to your current 1-on-1' fields. Then select whose 1-on-1 you'd like to add the talking points to. Anyone that appears in your 'My 1-on-1s' list will appear in the drop-down menu. If you do not have a current 1-on-1 with any person you select, a new 1-on-1 agenda will be created.
5. Click Add talking points.
6. Boom! Your current 1-on-1 with the person(s) will now show the talking points you added.