Static 1-on-1 links allow you to copy a link to your current 1-on-1 agenda with a person from 15Five and paste it into your 1-on-1 calendar invite. By creating a recurring 1-on-1 calendar event and pasting the static 1-on-1 link into the details, both 1-on-1 participants can easily access your 1-on-1 agenda in one click.
In this article, you will learn...
Repeat this process for all of your 1-on-1s to make accessing agendas from your calendar a breeze.
This link is private to the two participants in a 1-on-1. If anyone else tries to access it, they will receive an error.
Add a static 1-on-1 link to your calendar invite
- Click on 1-on-1s in 15Five's main, left-hand navigation bar.
- You'll land on the 'My 1-on-1s' list. From here, click the ... to the right of the person whose 1-on-1 link you want to copy, and then click Copy link to 1-on-1. The link will automatically copy to your clipboard.
- You can also access and copy the link by opening your current 1-on-1 agenda with a person and clicking Copy link to 1-on-1 to the right of the agenda.
A window will appear prompting you to copy the 1-on-1 link. Click Copy invitation and the link will copy to your clipboard.
- Paste the link in your recurring calendar invite. Now anytime you or the other person clicks the 1-on-1 link from the calendar invite, you'll be taken to the current 1-on-1 agenda with each other. One-click wonder!
Related articles 📖
- How to create, schedule, and end a 1-on-1
- Feature overview of 1-on-1s in 15Five