In this article, you will learn...
Role-based permissions for viewing results
- Review admins can view all submitted reviews in any review cycle.
- Cycle collaborators can view all submitted reviews in review cycles they're assigned as cycle collaborators in.
- Managers can view all submitted reviews written about their direct reports.
- Additional managers can view all submitted reviews written about people they're assigned as an additional manager for.
- Review cycle participants can view their own review results once results are shared with them.
Access a person's review results
- Click on Best-Self Review® (in-app link) in 15Five's main, left-hand navigation.
- Click on the name of the review cycle you want to view reviews in.
- You will land on the review cycle's 'Overview' page. From here, scroll down to 'Cycle participants' section, which includes a list of everyone you can access reviews for. Click on the name of the person whose results you want to view.
- This will open up the participant's review results page. Navigate between the tabs below the name header to see answers from submitted reviews. The tabs will vary depending on what review types were included in the review cycle, as well as the person's role (for example, if the person is not a manager, there won't be an 'Upward' tab, as no upward reviews were written about them). The 'Summary' tab contains all answers from submitted reviews.
- To view another person's results, select that person's name from the dropdown menu in the left-hand, 'All participants' section of the page.