If a review admin adds you as an additional manager for a review cycle or if an account admin adds you as an additional manager for all review cycles, you will have visibility into reviews for someone other than your direct report(s). Maybe you are a new manager to someone participating in a cycle or you are a dotted line manager to a participant. Ultimately, additional managers has view only access to review results for the participant they are an additional manager for.
After you have been notified that you are an additional manager, you can view all submitted reviews for the participant, including private manager assessment answers.
View reviews as an additional manager
1. Click on Features from the left navigation.
2. Click on 'Best-Self Review'.
3. Click on the active cycle that applies.
4. From the 'Overview' tab, you will see a menu with options 'Me', 'My team', 'My hierarchy', and 'Whole company'. Depending on your role and the visibility settings for the cycle, you may not see 'My hierarchy', and/or 'Whole company'.
5. Scroll down to 'Cycle participants' section. You will notice an icon in the manager column if a participant has an additional manager. The additional manager is likely you!
6. Click the name of the participant whose reviews you want to view.
7. You will see all submitted self, manager, peer and upward reviews. If the summary has been shared, you will also be able to view that tab.