The confidentiality threshold for Engagement+ determines how many submissions are required before survey results will begin to appear. The default threshold is 5, but you can change it to any number from 3-10. Ultimately, you need x number of submissions for a specific group, manager, hierarchy, etc before you can analyze results for those subsets of people. If your company and group sizes are smaller, you might want to have the threshold at 3 to ensure you can view results for all groups. If your company is larger, you might leave the threshold at 5.
It is important keep psychological safety in mind as you set these thresholds—if a threshold of 3 means that you can tell who wrote what, think about leaving the threshold at 5.
Set a confidentiality threshold
1. Click on the Settings menu at the upper right corner of your 15Five account and then click Features.
2. Click on the 'Features overview' option.
3. Scroll down to the Engagement header and click Configure on the far right.
4. Click the drop-down arrow to expand the Confidentiality settings.
5. Using the Confidentiality threshold drop-down menu, select your threshold (any number between 3 and 10). The default threshold is 5.
6. Click Save.