Follow the steps below to reopen a submitted peer review for editing.
Edit a submitted peer review
1. Click on Best-Self Review® from the left navigation.
2. Click on the name of the cycle you need to work on. It will be under the 'Active review cycles' section.
3. Click on the 'Write reviews' tab at the top of the cycle overview page.
4. In the lefthand bar, click on the peer review you'd like to reopen.
5. To the left of the review you'll see an Edit review button in the 'Review details' box- click that button to start editing.
6. Make your edits, and remember to click Resubmit.