This article walks through how to upload or change your 15Five avatar/profile picture.
Manage your avatar
- Click on the settings gear in the top right-hand corner of 15Five.
- Select 'My settings' from the dropdown menu.
- Click the Change button next to your current avatar.
- The 'Manage avatar' page will open. On this page, you can select whether to use your initials as your avatar, you can upload a photo, or you can import an avatar from Gravatar.
- If you're uploading a new photo, either drag & drop your avatar photo from your desktop or click the upload a new avatar button to select a file from your computer.
- You're done! Your new avatar photo will now be reflected throughout 15Five.
We use a library called Pillow to process avatar images. Click here to see a full list of formats that we support.