Asking your team 15Five's Pulse question (“How did you feel at work this week?”) on each Check-in helps you coach your team to be and feel their best. However, there may be times that you'd rather not have that question appear on Check-ins- or you may only want the Pulse question to appear on certain people's Check-ins. This article walks through how to enable and disable Pulse score on Check-ins, either company-wide or by group.
- Click on the settings gear in the top righthand corner of 15Five.
- Select 'Features' from the dropdown menu.
- Scroll down to the 'Pulse' section and click to open.
- To enable/disable company-wide: Select the 'Ask company-wide' option if you'd like for the Pulse question to appear on everyone in your organization's Check-ins. Select the 'Disable company-wide' option if you'd prefer for the Pulse question not to appear on anyone's Check-ins.
- To enable/disable by group: Select the 'Enable but limit to groups' option. From there, select the names of all groups whose members you want to see the Pulse question on their Check-ins from the dropdown menu.