Coaching Hub is a feature that allows organizations to manage, assign, schedule, and record coaching sessions their organization has purchased from 15Five's Transform Team. This article walks through how coaching participants (i.e. people who are assigned to be coached) can utilize the Coaching Hub feature.
Access Coaching Hub from 15Five via SSO
- Click on Training & Coaching in 15Five's main, left-hand navigation and then select Coaching Hub from the dropdown options.
- You'll be taken to the 'My Sessions' page in the Engage portal.
The 'My Sessions' page
As a coaching participant, have access to 'My Sessions' page, which allows you to keep track of your assigned sessions, view notes from each session, and schedule future sessions.
In the 'My Progress' section of the dashboard you'll see two metrics: 'Sessions', and 'Focus Areas'.
- Sessions tells you how many coaching sessions you're a participant in.
- Focus Areas tells you how many focus areas you're working on with your coach.
Clicking View all in the top righthand corner of the page to open your Progress Feed.
Schedule a coaching session
All assigned sessions will appear on an individual's Personal Coaching Dashboard. If a person is responsible for scheduling a session, they'll see a Schedule button next to the the assigned session. From there, a Calendly will pop up that contains the assigned coaching facilitator's availability, and they can select a date and time that works for them.
Once a session is assigned, coaching participant(s) will automatically receive an email notification letting them know they have a session to schedule (or to work with their designated scheduler to schedule). Follow-up reminders are sent one, two, and three weeks after the session is assigned if it is still in an 'Assigned' status.
Coaching participants can follow the link in the email to access the 'My Sessions' page in the Engage Portal.
For more information about Coaching Hub, check out these additional resources ⬇️
- Help Center article 💡: Coaching Hub: 101
- Help Center article 💡: Coaching Hub for HR leaders