Coaching Hub is a tool within 15Five's Engage Portal that allows coaching participants to schedule and view details about live group or 1-on-1 coaching sessions. This article walks through how coaching participants can utilize the Coaching Hub feature.
Access Coaching Hub
- Click on Training & Coaching in 15Five's main, left-hand navigation and then select Coaching Hub from the dropdown options.
- You'll be taken to the 'My Sessions' page in the Engage portal. This page allows you to keep track of your assigned sessions, view notes from each session, and schedule future sessions.
- In the "My Progress" section of the dashboard, you'll see two metrics: 'Sessions', and 'Focus Areas'.
- Sessions tells you how many coaching sessions you're a participant in.
- Focus Areas tells you how many focus areas you're working on with your coach.
- Click View all in the top, right-hand corner of the "My progress" section to open your Progress Feed, which shows all past coaching sessions you've been assigned.
- The "My Assigned Sessions" section contains all coaching sessions that you're currently assigned.
Schedule a coaching session
All assigned sessions will appear on an individual's Personal Coaching Dashboard. If a person is responsible for scheduling a session, they'll see a Schedule button next to the assigned session. From there, a Calendly will pop up that contains the assigned coaching facilitator's availability, and they can select a date and time that works for them.
Once a session is assigned, coaching participant(s) will automatically receive an email notification letting them know they have a session to schedule (or to work with their designated scheduler to schedule). Follow-up reminders are sent one, two, and three weeks after the session is assigned if it is still in an 'Assigned' status.
Coaching participants can follow the link in the email to access the 'My Sessions' page in the Engage Portal.