Only account admins can manage feature settings.
This article walks through how to manage company settings for 15Five's 1-on-1s feature.
Access and manage 1-on-1s feature settings
- Click on the Settings gear in the top, right-hand corner of your 15Five account.
- Select 'Features' from the dropdown menu.
- Click into the '1-on-1s' section.
The following settings can be customized in this section:
- Enable/disable 1-on-1s with anyone: Here, decide whether you want employees to have the option to create 1-on-1s with anyone in the company, or if you'd prefer for employees to only have the option to create 1-on-1s with their managers and direct reports.
- Enable/disable 1-on-1s: Enable or disable the 1-on-1s feature for your company. If disabled, the 1-on-1s feature tab will be removed from 15Five's main navigation for all users, and employees will lose access to all previous 1-on-1s. 1-on-1 data will be retained on the backend in case you choose to re-enable this feature at a later date.