We understand that some organizations have their own names for reviews, so we give you the option to rename the Best-Self Review® feature.
In this article, you will learn...
- How to change the name of the Best-Self Review® feature and the term "review" in 15Five
You must be an account administrator to manage features and rename Best-Self Review®.
Rename Best-Self Review®
1. Click on the Settings gear in the top, right-hand corner of your 15Five account.
2. Select ‘Features’ from the dropdown menu.
3. Click to open the 'Best-Self Review®’ section.
4. Click on the down arrow next to 'Display name' to open name settings.
5. Type the alternative name for 'Best-Self Review®' and/or the alternative name for 'review'. You also have the option to rename the plural version of review. When you're done, click Save.
Make sure you add the singular version of your alternative name, as the system will pluralize the word for you appropriately (e.g. write 'evaluation' instead of 'evaluations').
6. A pop up will appear to alert you that changing the display name will result in immediate change in-app and in emails. If your display name(s) appear correctly, and you are ready to make the change, click 'Yes, save this new setting'.
7. Success! 🙌 You'll see in-app that the Best-Self Review® tab is now renamed with the plural version of your chosen display name, and all instances of 'Best-Self Review®' and 'review' have been updated throughout 15Five.