If you are using the 15Five integration to access Engagement, you will be able to sync your employee and group data from 15Five. This data will be used to create the participant list for the assessment and the filter segments for results.
In this article, you will learn...
What data can be synced from 15Five > Engagement?
When using the 15Five - Engagement integration, the following data will be synced from 15Five into the engagement dashboard:
- Active and inactive employees: First and Last name, Email address
- Group types and groups
- Custom text attributes
- Direct manager
- Default attributes: Job Title, Location, and Hire Date (used to create Tenure and Hire Cohort groups)
- Demographic attributes: Gender, Race, Ethnicity, Birthdate (used to created Generation groups)
How to sync data from 15Five > Engagement
To sync data from 15Five into the engagement dashboard, your organization will need to be using the 15Five - Engagement integration. To request the integration, talk with your Implementation Manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once the integration is enabled, click on Engagement in 15Five's main, left-hand navigation.
- In the engagement dashboard, go to Settings > Bulk Employee Import and click the button to Sync with 15Five.
- Click Submit on the confirmation message to "Assume deactivation of missing employees".
This will update employees that are in the engagement dashboard to align with 15Five. Active and inactive employees will be added or updated and deactivated employees will be removed.
- Review and confirm new employees, employee updates, and employment changes.
Click the button that says Review & Confirm. You will be presented with three different screens to review. The first shows all new employees that will be created. You can specify if the new employees should receive surveys. If this is set to yes and there is an open assessment, they will be added as participants to the assessment.
The second shows the changes to existing employees. And the last allows you to review employees that are being reactivated and those being deactivated implicitly because they weren't in the file. These changes will not be processed until you click Confirm on the review screen.
- Review groups that will be created and updated.
The final and most critical step is to review the group movements between the current employee list and the new updates.
This view shows a selection at the top to pick the group type you are reviewing and then the first column shows the number of employees in each group and change in count in the group. On the right hand side you can see employees who were added or removed from the group.
If you need to make a change to a group name so that the new group lines up to the existing group you can update it by finding the appropriate group that it should be matched to using the drop down.