This article walks through how to schedule insights briefings your organization has purchased. Insights Briefings are optional meetings in which one of 15Five's Strategic Advisors walks through and analyzes engagement survey results with company leaders and offers suggested actionable next steps.
Access and availability
⛔️ Required access to Engage and the 'Sessions' page.
👥 This article is relevant to Engagement admins and Organization admins.
📦 This feature is available in the Engage and Total Platform pricing packages.
Schedule an Insights Briefing
- Open the campaign list by clicking 'Sessions' in the left-hand navigation of the Engage portal.
- Click on Manage Sessions.
- You can click on either Subscriptions near the top of the page, or View next to your number of available subscriptions.
- Underneath Sessions, you'll see the line item for Briefing, and to the right, you will click Assign.
- Fill out the briefing form to assign the briefing to a specific scheduler, if desired, participants, and add any additional notes to be shared with the facilitator. Once a briefing has been assigned it will show up on the assigned leader's "My Sessions" tab. where they can schedule it.
- Select the date and time for the briefing.
- Enter the details for the event. Add your name, email address, and any other leaders that will be a part of the session, then answer the questions from your advisor to help them prep for the time. Once you have completed the form, confirm by clicking the Schedule Event button.