If you want to completely delete a 1-on-1 so that it no longer appears in 15Five, you can do so by following the steps in this article. Deleting a 1-on-1 will remove the 1-on-1 from both 1-on-1 participants' views.
If you need to recover a deleted 1-on-1, please reach out to 15Five's Support Team.
Access and availability
⛔️ Required access to 1-on-1s.
👥 This article is relevant to all roles.
📦 This feature is available in the Perform, Total Platform, and Focus (legacy) pricing packages.
Delete a 1-on-1
- Click on 1-on-1s in 15Five's main, left-hand navigation.
- You're now on the 'My 1-on-1s' page. From here, click ... to the right of the person you want to delete a 1-on-1 with and select 'View history' from the dropdown menu.
- Find the date of the 1-on-1 you want to delete and click into that 1-on-1 agenda.
- Click ... at the top of the 1-on-1, to the right of the name and avatar of the other 1-on-1 participant, and select 'Delete this 1-on-1' from the dropdown menu.
- A popup will appear asking you to confirm that you want to delete the 1-on-1. If you agree, click Yes. Delete 1-on-1.