Many of our customers run company-wide review cycles, but they don’t want to include employees who are still in their onboarding period. On the other hand, many of our customers want to run specific review cycles for the folks who have recently onboarded (usually folks hired in the past 90 days). Both of these scenarios are possible and easy to set up in 15Five.
In this article, you will learn...
Include or exclude new hires in a review cycle
Before creating a review cycle, make sure that the "hire date" field is populated for employees. You can populate this field either one-off or via bulk import (preferred option).
- Click on Best-Self Review® in 15Five's main, left-hand navigation.
- Click the Create a new review cycle button.
- Fill out review cycle details as normal. When you get to the 'Review participants' section, you'll see an option called "Filter participants by hire date range". Check this box.
- Select a date range, then decide whether you want to include or exclude people hired in the selected date range.
- If desired, you can also specify whether you only want review hires in specific groups to be participants. To only include new hires of specific groups, check the box next to "Only specific people or groups" and select the applicable groups.
- Finish filling out review cycle details, then create your review cycle. Only the people specified will be added as review cycle participants.