Account settings include reviewer name, email address, reporting period, deactivating an account, managing custom attributes, and much more. These settings can be updated manually in app or via a third party IdP such as, BambooHR, Okta, Namely, etc. As an account admin, you can manage other people's 15Five account settings. As a reviewer, you can manage account settings for anyone in your hierarchy.
Update a user's 15Five account settings
1. Click on 'Settings' from the left navigation.
2. Click on 'People' to expand the people settings.
3. Last, click on 'Manage people'.
4. Once on the Manage people page, find the person whose settings need to be update and click on their name.
5. Make edits, update the necessary settings, add the vacation, etc and save.