👥 Only account administrators and reviewers can see Check-in reports.
Check-ins feature reporting in 15Five gives you insight into how your people are engaging with their Check-ins. The Reviewed Check-ins report allows you to measure what number/percentage of submitted Check-ins have been reviewed. You can filter this report by individuals, groups, Check-in frequency, and/or time frame.
In this article, you will learn...
- What information is included in the Reviewed Check-ins report
- How to access the Reviewed Check-ins report
- How to interact with the report
What is the Reviewed Check-ins report?
The Reviewed Check-ins report allows you to measure what number/percentage of submitted Check-ins have been reviewed. You can filter the report by People (groups or individuals), Check-in frequency, and/or time frame.
Fields included in this report are:
- Reviewer: The name of the manager tasked with reviewing at least one direct report's Check-ins.
- # of direct reports: The number of direct reports that the reviewer has.
- Reviewed Check-ins: (# of reviewed Check-ins) out of (# of submitted Check-ins)
- Avg review rate: The average % of submitted Check-ins that were reviewed.
Submitted Check-ins by team: (# of Check-ins submitted by the reviewer's direct reports) out of (# of Check-ins created for the reviewer's direct reports)
Check-ins are considered unreviewed and counted as such as soon as they are submitted.
- Avg submission rate: The average % of Check-ins that were submitted.
- Check-ins with comments: The % of reviewed Check-ins that had at least one comment from the reviewer.
- Incomplete Check-ins: The # of Check-ins that the reviewer has started reviewing, but hasn't yet marked as "reviewed." (In other words, the reviewer still needs to take additional action.)
- Avg time to review: The average time it takes a reviewer to review their direct report's Check-ins after they're submitted.
- Avg team Pulse: The average pulse of the reviewer's direct reports.
- Last seen: The amount of time since a reviewer was active in 15Five (not available in group view).
- Check-ins with reactions: The % of reviewed Check-ins that had at least one emoji reaction from the reviewer.
Access the 'Reviewed Check-ins' report
Account admins can see reviewed Check-in data for everyone in the organization. Managers can only see data for people in their hierarchy (their direct reports, their direct reports' direct reports, etc.).
- Click on Reporting in 15Five's main, left-hand navigation and select 'Check-ins' from the dropdown.
- Click 'Reviewed Check-ins' in the top navigation.
- You are now in the 'Reviewed Check-ins' report.
Interact with the Reviewed Check-ins report
- Select your desired filters at the top of the page. Available filters are: People (by individuals or groups), Check-in frequency, and Time frame.
- The 'People' filter is organized into the following sections: My org (your own direct reports and hierarchy), Individuals (all reviewers in the organization), By direct reports (shows review stats for all of a specific reviewer's direct reports who are also reviewers), By hierarchy (shows review stats for all reviewers that report up to a specific reviewer), and By group (shows review stats for all reviewers belonging to a specific group). Utilizing this filter allows you to search for a specific reviewer or segment of reviewers and see their reviewed Check-in stats.
For example, if you want to see Leah's stats for reviewing her direct reports' Check-ins, you would search for Leah's name. You can also search for Leah's direct reports or Leah's hierarchy if you want to see the reviewing stats for people who report up to Leah.
Or, you can search for specific groups to see how the stats for reviewers within the groups compare to one another.
- If you check the box next to "Include active Check-in data," current Check-ins that are due after the selected time frame or that are outside of the review threshold will be included in the report. Drafted/unsubmitted Check-in information will not be included, even if this box is checked.
- You can also use the 'View by' filter in the upper, right-hand corner of the report to further dig into individuals or group types.
Dig into metrics with drawers
Click on any row in the Reviewed Check-ins report to open a drawer on the right-hand side of your screen. This drawer contains detailed reviewed Check-in stats, including the reviewer's name, their reviewer's name, # of direct reports the reviewer has, and reviewed count and review rate for each direct report.
You can also send individuals email notifications from within the drawer. Please continue reading for more information about doing so.
Contact individuals from within the report
The Reviewed Check-ins report gives you a better understanding of individual and team Check-in review trends. With these insights in mind, you can reach out to directly to reviewers who have low or inconsistent review rates. Or, you can reach out to the reviewers of these individuals to encourage them to hold conversations with teammates who may be struggling with reviewing their direct reports' Check-ins.
Using the contact option will send an email notification to selected recipients. Use these notifications to assist individuals in overcoming roadblocks.
There are two ways to contact individuals from the Reviewed Check-ins report:
From within the report table. If you would like to contact an individual or multiple people from the report table, click the box to the left of the people who should be contacted. As soon as one person is selected, a Contact button in the upper, right-hand of the report table. Simply click the Contact button, type out your message, and click Send email. Emails will be sent out immediately to recipients.
From within a drawer. Click on any row in the Reviewed Check-ins report to open a drawer on the right-hand side of your screen. At the bottom of the drawer, you will see two options: Contact reporter and Contact reviewer. Select your desired option, type out your message, and click Send email. Emails will be sent out immediately to recipients.
Download the report
To download the report you're viewing, click Download in the upper, right-hand of the page and select either the CSV or XLSX download option.