This article walks through how to include a company value hashtag when giving a high five. Company values are the guiding principles and beliefs that shape the culture, decision-making, and behavior of an organization. They are the foundation on which a company's mission and vision are built, and they represent what the organization stands for and what it aspires to be. Employees can use company value hashtags when giving high fives to ensure that company values stay top-of-mind.
In this article, you will learn...
Access and availability
⛔️ Required access to High Fives.
👥 This article is relevant to all roles.
📦 This feature is available in the Perform, Focus, and Total Platform pricing packages.
Before employees can include company value hashtags in high five, account admins must take the following steps:
- Add company values to 15Five.
- Turn on the "Enable hashtags in High Fives" option in High Five feature settings
- If you want employees to be able to see a leaderboard on the High Fives Dashboard that shows which company values are trending, enable the High Five "Trending Values" Leaderboard in High Five feature settings.
If you don't see the option to include company value hashtags in your high five, please reach out to one of your account admins and ask them to take these steps.
Include a company value hashtag in a high five
- As you're typing your high five, include the # symbol and all added company values will appear as options to include. Select your desired option.
- Send your high five. Included company value hashtags will be clickable in the high five.
- Click on a company value hashtag in a high five to see a list of high fives that include that company value.
You can also see a list of high fives that contain a specific company value by using the "Hashtag" filter at the top of the High Fives Dashboard.