High Fives in Check-ins
1. Click on Settings from the left navigation.
2. Click on 'Features' to expand the feature settings.
3. Last, click on 'High Fives'.
4. Click the arrow to the right of the 'High Fives in Check-ins' setting to expand your options.
5. You can choose to enable High Fives in Check-ins for everyone, limit High Fives in Check-ins to only certain groups, or disable the ability to give High Fives from Check-ins for everyone. Even if High Fives in Check-ins is disabled, people can still give High Fives from the High Five Dashboard (assuming that hasn't also been disabled).
High Five Feed
This setting allows you to enable or disable the High Five Feed, aka the High Five dashboard. If disabled, public High Fives will not be displayed for the company to view. Additionally, people will be unable to High Five in real time if this setting is disabled.
If you want people to be able to include company values in their High Fives as hashtags, enable this option. Once the option is enabled, you'll need to add (or update) your company values via the 'Company settings' page or the 'Best-Self Review®' settings page.
Leaderboards are an effective way to increase engagement and recognize people in a public setting. Do you want trending company values to be tracked in the High Five dashboard? Would you like the most appreciated and top High Fivers to appear in the dashboard? Enable and disable these settings at anytime and they will be reflected in the High Five dashboard.
Sharing High Fives
If you would like High Fives to be shared via Slack, click the link and follow the instructions to set up the integration. From there, let the High Fives flow freely to and from Slack! We all know how much time is spent in Slack anyway...