A person's profile in 15Five (not to be confused with their account settings page) allows you to quickly learn about an individual, review their recent activity, and see their teammates, group memberships, and followers. Direct managers and a person themselves can also user profiles to varying extents. You can view the profile of anyone in your company's 15Five instance, regardless of your role, but he extent of what information you can view and edit depends on your role and your relationship to that person. This article walks through how to view a person's 15Five profile and what visibility permissions apply for viewing.
In this article, you will learn...
Profiles contain the following section: Highlights, About, Activity, Wins & challenges, and Career. To read more about what's contained within these sections, please see this article.
View an individual's 15Five profile
- Open your 15Five homepage. There are two ways to get to your homepage. Option #1: Click on your company's logo at top left of your 15Five account.
Option #2: Click on Home in 15Five's main, left-hand navigation bar.
- Click on Company directory in the top, right-hand corner of the page.
- Find the person whose profile you would like to view or edit by searching for their name or filtering by direct manager or group. Once you find them, click on their name.
- You will then be directed to the 'About' tab of the person's profile.
Once you're on a person's 'About' page, you can use the gear icon in the top, right-hand corner of the profile to edit the person's account settings, notification settings, or vacations. This option only exists for account administrators and a person's direct manager.
Visibility and permissions
Reporters can see other people's About, Career vision (with the exception of aspirational info), and Activity tabs. The extent of the Activity tab depends on whether or not the reporter has access to view the other person's Check-ins. Reporters can only edit their own profile.
In addition to reporter permissions, direct managers can see aspirational Career vision information, as well as the Wins & challenges tabs for their direct reports. Direct managers can add Wins & challenges to their direct reports' profiles.
In addition to reporter permissions, account administrators can access a direct link to a person's account settings from their profile page.
Related articles 📖
Watch and learn 🎥
- Webinar: Your 15Five Home page: The feature you could be getting more out of (31 min watch)