In this article, you will learn how to...
- Sign into 15Five for the first time
- Sign in with your email address
- Sign in with Google
- Sign in with Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Set up Two-Factor Authentication (2FA)
- Sign into Engage with email and password
First time signing in?
If you're signing into 15Five for the first time, check your email inbox for an email from Welcome@15five.com. In the invite email, click the Join your team button to begin the onboarding flow and set a password.
Didn't receive an invite email?
Try checking your spam folder for an email from Welcome@15five.com. If you still don't see an email, try reaching out to your manager or an admin in your organization to confirm that you have an active 15Five account under the email address you are using to log in. If so, an account admin can (re)send you an invite email by following the steps in our "Invite people to my team" Help Center article.
If you still find that you aren't receiving an invite email, please reach out to our Customer Support Team.
Sign in with your email address
- Go to https://my.15five.com/.
- Enter the email address you use for 15Five (likely your corporate email address) and password, then click Sign in.
- If you have two-factor authentication set up for your account, enter the code from your authentication app, then you will be redirected to your 15Five account.
If your company uses SSO and doesn't allow for password login, you will see an error message if you try to log in using your email address. This error says, "You need to sign in via SAML single sign-on. Please navigate to your company's sign in page." Your company's sign in page will be in the format YourCompany'sSubdomain.15five.com. If you don't know your company's subdomain, please reach out to someone at your company who has access to 15Five and ask them for the subdomain. A person can easily identify the company subdomain by logging into 15Five and looking at the prefix in the URL. For example, in the screenshot below, the subdomain is dundermifflin. Once you find your company's subdomain, go to YourCompany'sSubdomain.15five.com and sign in via SSO.
Sign in with Google
Set up Google sign-in
- Click on the settings gear in the top, right-hand corner of your 15Five account.
- Select 'My settings' from the dropdown menu.
- At the top of the screen, click to open the 'Security' tab.
- Click Setup to the right of 'Sign in with Google'.
- You'll be directed to a Google sign-in screen. Choose the email address that is associated with your 15Five account, or, if you don't see the email address you use for 15Five, click Use another account and go through the steps of authenticating that email address.
- Voilà— you can now log into your 15Five account using your Google email address! Continue reading for steps on how to do so.
Sign in to 15Five with Google
- Go to https://my.15five.com/.
- Click Sign in with Google.
- Select or enter the email address that you use for 15Five.
- You will be logged in and redirected to your 15Five homepage.
Google sign-in not working for you?
If you're having issues logging into 15Five using Google sign-in, here are some things you can try:
- Make sure the Google email address you're signing in with matches the email address your 15Five account is registered under.
- Contact one of your account administrators to make sure SSO isn't enabled for your company. If SSO is enabled, you must log in via SSO by following the steps in the "Sign in with Single Sign-On" section of this article.
- If you're still experiencing issues, reach out to our Customer Support Team.
Sign in with Single Sign-On (SSO)
What is SSO?
Single Sign-On is a method of authentication that allows your organization to give an employee access to multiple service providers, such as 15Five, through a single login profile. You can learn more about SSO in our "Single Sign-On (SSO)" Help Center article.
If your company uses SSO, you may not be able to log in via any of the aforementioned methods. If this is the case, these options will be listed as "Unavailable" in your security settings.
How can I find my subdomain?
If you don't know your company's subdomain, please reach out to someone at your company who has access to 15Five and ask them for the subdomain. A person can easily identify the company subdomain by logging into 15Five and looking at the prefix in the URL. For example, in the screenshot below, the subdomain is dundermifflin.
Sign in to 15Five using SSO
- Go to your organization's domain URL (subdomain.15five.com).
- Click Sign in.
- You'll be directed to your Identity Provider (IdP) page. Here, enter your SSO credentials.
- Once your account is authenticated, you will be signed into 15Five and redirected to your 15Five homepage.
Set up two-step authentication (2FA)
Two-step authentication allows you to add an extra layer of security to your account by having you sign in with your email/password and a code sent to your cell phone.
To use two-step authentication, download an authenticator app that lets you generate security codes on your cell phone. Once you've downloaded an authenticator app click Setup to the right of 'Two-step authentication' and scan the QR code to connect the app to your 15Five account.
Click Next step and follow the prompts.
You cannot enable two-step authentication if your organization uses SSO.
When you set up two-step authentication you will be given a list of backup codes to use in case you aren't able to access your authentication app for whatever reason. Put these codes somewhere safe that can be accessed from a device other than your phone in the case that you get a new phone, your phone crashes, or you lose your phone. Eek!
Sign in to Engage with email and password
To access the engagement dashboard in 15Five, follow these steps:
- Go to https://engage.15five.com/. You will be prompted to sign in with an email and password.
- Enter your email address. Use the email address that was provided in your organization's employee census.
- Enter your password. Forget your password? Reset your password here.
- Click SIGN IN. If your email and password are correct, clicking SIGN IN will log you into the Insights Portal.
- Check that the email you use to sign in matches the one that is listed in the employee census. The email must match what is in our system to allow for a successful login.
- If you haven't logged in since March 20, 2019, you'll need to reset your password.
- If you are still unable to log in, email email@example.com.