We are now integrated with Slack! You can manage your Slack settings if you are a 15Five Administrator.
The basic features of this integration:
- Enable report submitted notifications to be posted in Slack.
- Reviewers can share an answer on Slack to a designated channel.
- You can mark any question so that all answers will get pushed into a designated channel.
- You can push Goals & Accomplishments to a designated Slack channel.
- You can push High Fives to a designated Slack channel.
- You can push Group High Fives to a designated Slack channel.
Authorize Slack integration
- Click on Add to Slack button.
- You will be redirected to your Slack account.
- Authorize 15Five on your Slack account and then return to your Slack settings in 15Five.
Sharing settings for Slack
- Click on 'Company settings' in your upper right-hand corner.
- Click on 'Integrations', then 'Slack', 'Edit Settings'.
- Select 'Sharing Settings' and customize your options.
Enable share functions for Reporters or Reviewers
You can enable the sharing of answers by Reporters or Reviewers.
Share answers to specific questions
- Click on your profile picture in your top right-hand corner.
- Click on 'Manage Questions'.
- Click on 'Ask a new question'.
- Toggle on 'Share answers on Slack' and specify a public channel.
Share Goals & Accomplishments
You can enable the sharing of Goals & Accomplishments.
- Go to a report that has Goals & Accomplishments.
- Click on '...'.
- Select 'Share on Slack'.
High Fives + Slack
Share High Fives to specific channels
Send High Fives to specific Slack channels. This works out great having a channel that is just made for team appreciation.
Group-specific Slack channels for High Fives
Group-specific channels allow you to push High Fives to certain Slack channels depending on the High Five recipient. This is particularly useful if you have a large team and Slack feels a little noisy at times.
For example, you could configure any High Fives received by members of the Engineering group to be pushed directly to a #dev-lounge Slack channel. Neat right?
How it works:
- As a 15Five admin, head over to the Slack integrations settings page
- Navigate to 'Sharing Settings' and scroll down to Group-specific High Fives
- And select the Group High Fives you want to map over to a specific Slack channel
Give a High-Five directly from Slack
Now, you can give a High Five right from Slack! Just click on any channel and type the command: /highfive (followed by your High Five comments)