To create an objective, follow the steps below.
1. Click on the 'Objectives' tab in your top navigation bar.
2. Click on the 'Create a new objective' button.
3. Fill out all fields. Create key results to measure your objective. Advanced key results can be measured in percentage, dollar, number, or completed/not completed.
For additional currency values, click '...', 'Other currency', and use the drop down to choose the currency that applies.
4. Add your privacy settings; Public, 15Five permissions, or Private. For more information on these settings, see this article.
5. Finish your objective by clicking the 'Create objective' button.
Guide 📖: Objective and Key Results (OKR)
Video 🎥: Create an objective
Measurement options for key results
You can adjust your key results to be in a percentage, revenue-based format, or another metric number that your team tracks. Make sure to 'Show advanced options' in order to use these metrics.
To update any details of a key result after it has been saved, see this article.