You can request to view anyone on your team's 15Fives. Sending a follow request will give you access to view and interact with a teammate's 15Five. This includes commenting, liking, and passing up answers to show on your 15Five. You will also be notified each time they complete a 15Five.
Request access to follow
1. Click on your avatar and then 'My account' in your upper right-hand corner.
2. Click on 'Permissions' in your left-hand navigation.
3. Click on 'Whose 15Fives can I see?'
4. Then click on 'Followers'.
5. Next, click the button 'Request to see people's 15Five' and find the teammate who you would like to send a follow request to.
Want to add some extra flair to your comments when reading over a teammate's 15Five? Learn how to add gifs!
NOTE: Followers can see all past report history. Please reach out to 15Five Support if you want this setting changed for your report history.