If someone on your team needs access to view and interact with your 15Fives but they are not yet a follower, you can initiate the follow from your end. Taking the steps in this article will give the selected person access to view and interact with your 15Five. This includes commenting, liking, and passing up answers to show on your 15Five. The selected follower will also be notified each time you complete a 15Five.
If you want to request access to follow someone else's 15Fives, see this article.
Add a follower to view your 15Fives
1. Click on 'Settings' from your left navigation.
2. Click 'My account' to expand the drop-down menu.
3. Click on 'Permissions'.
4. Click on the 'Who can see my 15Fives?' tab.
5. Then click on 'Followers'.
6. Next, click the button 'Add Followers'.
7. Find the teammate who you would like to follow your 15Fives and click 'Add Follower'.
8. When you choose to add them as a follower, they immediately have access to view all past submitted 15Fives. There is no acceptance required on their part.
Want to add some extra flair to your comments when reading over a teammate's 15Five? Learn how to add gifs!