If someone on your team needs access to view and interact with your Check-ins, but they don't have visibility into your Check-ins by default, you can add them as a follower. Followers can view and interact with your Check-in, including commenting, liking, and passing up answers. The selected follower will also be notified each time you submit your Check-in.
In this article, you will learn...
If you want to request access to follow someone else's Check-ins, check out our "Request to follow someone else's Check-in" Help Center article.
Add a follower to view your Check-ins
- Click on the 'Settings' gear in the top, right-hand corner of your 15Five account.
- Select 'My settings' from the dropdown menu.
- At the top of the page, click to open the 'Check-in visibility' tab.
- Click in the 'Followers' box in order to display all of your current followers.
- Click Add Followers.
- Find the teammate you want to follow your Check-ins, then click Add Follower to the right of their name.
- When you add someone as a follower, they immediately have access to view all submitted Check-ins, even past Check-ins. There is no acceptance or action required on their part. By adding them as a follower to your Check-ins, you do not receive visibility into their Check-ins.
Followers can see all past Check-in history. Please reach out to 15Five Support if you want your past Check-ins to be private to only your manager.
Need to remove a follower? Follow steps 1-3 and select the Remove Follower button by the person you want to remove.